- Students identify the main events that take place in a classic children's picture book. Students will then compare and contrast the book to the film using specific events from both. Students will analyze the choices the director makes in recreating the events from the book. Lastly, students will write a movie review based on the analysis of the events.
- English Language Arts, Composition and Rhetoric, Literature, Reading Literature, Information and Technology Literacy
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Rachel Quill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.