- Students will use hands-on models, maps, and the natural landscape to describe landforms in our area and and develop and understanding of the effects of water and wind on these landforms. Prior to these lessons, students will have had experiences with the use of "I Notice, I Wonder, It Reminds Me Of" protocols as well as field journaling. This is a unit for second grade landforms that culminates in a visit to Roche-A-Cri State Park.
- Remix of:
- Connect, Explore, Engage Template (Open Author 1.0)
- Geology, English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Melissa Osborn, Deb Clark, Samantha Stormoen, Victoria Rydberg-Nania, Sandy Benton
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.