- I use this resource in my classroom to conference with students, specifically in reading class. The Google Sheet includes tabs for the student's name, date, title of book, page number they are currently on, a connected standard I may be assessing at the time, and notes about their performance. Students can also read a page or two aloud as a quick fluency check.
- Education, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, Literature, Reading Informational Text, Reading Literature
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Learning Task
- Katie Powers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.