- World languages educators teaching participated in a year-long cohort to explore how how equity and excellence emerge through the engaged learning practices outlined the research-based text, Cultivating Genius: A Framework for Culturally and Historically Responsive Literacy by Dr. Gholdy Muhammad.This unit planning template provides an opportunity for teachers to integrate the five learning pursuits: identity, skills, intellectualism, criticality, and joy into the learning process. Log into your Google account and click "Use Template": https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YXgnTkC65gEZEM3RL3grkbGBM_m3XJka8vudOczNNmE/template/preview
- Global Education, World Languages
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Victoria Rydberg-Nania, Pam Delfosse
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.