- This resource features articles, books and discussions that support educators in building their understanding of race, racism and positive racial identities. After exploring these resources, educators will be more equipped to support students’ development of an accurate, integrative, and comprehensive knowledge of our nation’s history with a focus on the critical role African Americans played and continue to play in our country’s development.
- U.S. History
- Adult Education, Professional Educator
- Material Type:
- Reading, Reference Material
- Joanna Schimizzi, Merle Sternberg, Jamie Murray-Branch, Gerald Sternberg, Gloria Hawkins
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
No evaluations yet.