- Sample curricula across K-12, syllabi, lesson plans and experiential learning activities can assist educators in augmenting their current curriculum content and student learning experiences. These resources promote and support the teaching of American history through a lens that includes the significant contributions and experiences of African-Americans. Material is organized by grade level to match the conceptual, social-emotional and development needs of students. In some cases, downloadable materials are available. A variety of field trips in support of experiential learning involving historical sites across the state are listed. Contact information for arranging a visit is provided.
- U.S. History
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Reference Material, Syllabus
- Joanna Schimizzi, Merle Sternberg, Jamie Murray-Branch, Gerald Sternberg, Gloria Hawkins
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
No evaluations yet.