- This lesson introduces students to the concept of financial institutions, such as banks, insurance companies, credit unions, investment companies, and more. First, use the briefing (found in Task 1) to teach students about this concept. Then, instruct students to develop informational charts about financial institutions. This briefing is a part of the Introduction to Finance Course Guide. To download it, visit mbastatesconnection.mbaresearch.org and select "Course Guides" under "Curriculum and Instruction."
- Business and Information Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.