- Health Online: Finding Information You Can Trust is an educational program developed by Wisconsin Health Literacy to help students learn how to navigate and feel confident searching for health information online. This lesson plan highlights: searching for trusted health information, how to read a webpage – quick facts and key points, how to tell if the information you found is from a good source, finding websites in other languages, and local places to use the internet.
- Health Science, Health Education, Information and Technology Literacy
- High School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reference Material
- Caitlyn Mowatt
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.