- Health Literacy 101 is an educational program developed by Wisconsin Health Literacy to help students learn the importance and impact of health literacy in the health profession, strategies for better communication, and how health literacy can be applied as a patient for better health.
- Health Science, Health Education
- High School
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Caitlyn Mowatt
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.