- Explore what the United Nations sustainability goals are and their purpose for improving the human and environmental global community. After learning about the goals in general,s students will dig deeper into understanding how achieving Goal #6 Access to Clean Water and Sanitation looks different in every country. After learning about their other countries, students will explore how Wisconsin's own drinking water must be monitored to make sure it's safe. Students will then be asked to explore ways they can alert people to the need to test and make sure their own drinking water is safe.
- Elementary Education, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability, Global Education, Geography, World Cultures
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Kate Van Haren, Victoria Rydberg-Nania
- Date Added:
- Public Domain Dedication
- Media Format:
- Audio, Graphics/Photos, Video
No evaluations yet.