- Cultural sensitivity is an essential personal skill for improving relationships and creating a more accurate worldview. Being culturally sensitive is also important in order to succeed academically, professionally, and to compete in today’s global marketplace. Use this lesson module to teach your students what cultural sensitivity is, why it’s important, and what they can do to become more culturally sensitive. The lesson module contains a student narrative, discussion guide, individual and group activities, and a posttest with descriptive key.
- Career and Technical Education, Business and Information Technology, Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- MBA Research and Curriculum Center
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.