- When given video feed data from a working animal production farm, students will be able to explore, analyze and assess animal behavior, health, handling and safety procedures.
Extensions- Students would evaluate reproductive readiness behaviors or even track each step of the gestation process.
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Alternate Assessment, Case Study
- Brigid Reimann
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.