- The entrepreneurship camp (Kids Business Boot Camp) provides an opportunity for high school students to pair with elementary school students to work through the entrepreneurial process. Students have the opportunity to create a new business, design a product, determine the price, promote the product, and sell it during recess or lunch times.
The document includes the leadership roles and responsibilities that guide the project
- Career and Technical Education
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Michelle Volk
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.