- DICEBreakers allow students the opportunity to brainstorm and talk through their ideas about different parts of businesses without having to discuss the same concept. This activity provides six different, yet related, talking prompts that encourages in-class discussion.
Materials needed - one dice for every student in the class.
Provide a die to each student and break students into small groups of 2-6
Each student rolls the dice and reviews the slide that identifies the brainstorming prompt
Students share ideas based upon the number rolled
Ideas lead to the classroom conversation
Modify discussion points as needed and requested by students
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Michelle Volk
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.