- This is a basic research lesson to give students an opportunity to learn some basic information about Wisconsin Indian Tribes. For more in depth research, this lesson can be added to or changed.
- Remix of:
- WISELearn Grant Lesson Plan Template
- Education, Composition and Rhetoric, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Informational Text, Speaking and Listening
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Linda White
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.