- This resource is ideal for seniors as they finish out their high school career. The e-portfolio is used as an exit interview that bridges the students from the high school marketing program (typically a work-based experience class) to the post-secondary level. The students create the e-portfolio in class, but present the e-portfolio to the admissions or student services staff of a local technical college. There are certain components, however, that are covered previously in the school year (such as the personality type assessment that is included). In order to prepare for the interview, students write out the ideal answers to common interview questions.
- Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Interim/Summative Assessment
- Michelle Volk
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0
- Media Format:
- Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.