- Goal setting is powerful and critical life skill. Goals allow us to turn our vision of the future into our reality. Goals provide us short-term direction and long-term vision.
To set big life goals, we must first dream big and create a list of all the things we would like to see, do, and accomplish throughout our lifetime. From there, we can set small goals that are measurable and achievable. Then, we get to work!
Goals can be integrated into all areas of our life. We can strive to be more successful in our classes, faster on the court, or active every day. Goal setting is about making ourselves better, happier, and healthier.
For the rest of the school year, we are going to set goals related to our academic success, personal well-being, and career preparation. When we set our goals, we want to be sure that we are working towards something we want to ACHIEVE and simply make ourselves better. Self goals are in fact goals to better ourselves NOT the people around us. Remain true to you!
- Career and Technical Education, Education
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Kelly Emerson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.