- Influencer Circle for Prioritizing Hypotheses of Root Cause
The influencer process guides teams to prioritize the likely root cause that has the greatest influence on other root causes.
This influencer process is a relations diagram. It is used to identify the most likely root cause of a student data problem generated during the data inquiry process. Teams use an influencer circle to study the interrelationships among those possible causes, helping them determine how hypotheses of practice (HOPs) connect to one another and which practices have the greatest influence. By completing this activity, teams identify dominant root causes to consider for improvement.
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Wendy Savaske
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.