- Electronic practice that can provide teachers the ability to individualize or assign as a group. This collections of topics covers middle school standards through AP Calculus AB. Easily create a class and assign practice topics to one or all of your students. You can assign due date, late dates, as well as customize how many questions students need to work through. Students get immediate feedback on their practice and are walked through the correct solution if they get it incorrect. This website is run by a math teacher who created it because he was looking for an alternative to assigning textbook problems.
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Formative Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Interactive
- Emily O'Brien
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.