Invitation for Inquiry
(View the complete activity here: https://www.eekwi.org/blog/water-all-around)
Grab your Nature Notebook and head out the door.
Take a walk around your home and yard. Here are some things to think about:
- What evidence of water do you see?
- Where do you observe water interacting with things around your home or yard?
- In what ways do land and water interact?
- How have humans influenced the way water is moving?
- What impact might these changes have on your immediate environment or surroundings?
Examples of water you may find include: breath, clouds, puddles, snow, ice, condensation, etc. Look at your rain gutters, ditches, rain barrels, slope of lawn or patio, etc.