- At the beginning of each month, students will read and discuss that month's essay from Aldo Leopold’s A Sand County Almanac. They will then use the Wisconsin Almanac Siftr to document the seasonal changes in the natural world around them. At the end of each month, students explore the Siftr postings from their peers and identify any patterns they see in data.
- Remix of:
- Connect, Explore, Engage Template (Open Author 1.0)
- English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Joe Riederer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.