- Students will use hands-on models, maps, and the natural landscape to describe landforms in our area and and develop and understanding of the effects of water and wind on these landforms. Prior to these lessons, students will have had experiences with the use of "I Notice, I Wonder, It Reminds Me Of" protocols as well as field journaling. This is a unit for second grade landforms that culminates in a visit to Roche-A-Cri State Park.
- Remix of:
- Connect, Explore, Engage Template
- English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability, Geology/Earth Science
- Lower Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Melissa Osborn, Sandy Benton, Deb Clark, Samantha Stormoen, Victoria Rydberg
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.