- Students will identify a mountain, hill, valley, canyon, plateau, island, lake, river, plain, peninsula, waterfall, and volcano. They will describe landforms and tell how they are formed and change over time. Discovering how landforms were formed in our area and how these landforms have changed over time. Types of landforms we have in our area.This is a unit for second grade landforms. It will culminate in a visit to Roche A Cri State Park.
- English Language Arts, Environmental Literacy and Sustainability
- Lower Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Melissa Osborn, Sandy Benton, Deb Clark, Samantha Stormoen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.